Thursday, August 27, 2015

This is the day that for almost a year now, I never thought would come… but finally, it has arrived! I'm sitting at the airport with my awesome team and leaders as we are getting ready to fly out to San Salvador, El Salvador! Thank you to everyone who has supported me and my team prayerfully and financially.  You have been a major part of equipping me to share the love of Christ with the country of El Salvador.  I could not be more grateful for your generosity and support.

God has already been at work the past couple days throughout our orientation/training time.  He is beginning to reveal to me what total dependence and surrendering my ALL to Him every day looks like.  I could not be more excited to see how He continues to move and tear at the strings of my heart.  He is so faithful. So loving. So merciful.  

Here's a little truth that I am clinging onto and proclaiming over the next eight months.  
Psalm 34:1-3 says...

I will bless the Lord at all times;
    his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul makes its boast in the Lord;
    let the humble hear and be glad.
Oh, magnify the Lord with me,
    and let us exalt his name together!

Psalm chapter 34 has been weighing heavy on my heart the past couple days.  God calls us to praise Him and bless His name at all times.  I want His name to continually be on my lips.  I want my soul to BOAST in the Lord.  I am praying this over this year and over each of you this morning! May we be a people who choose blessing our Father's name over complaining, grumbling, arguing… May we exalt Him together at ALL times!

Thank you again for taking the time to check out Watson's and my blog!  We are thankful for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment